What can you expect from Youtube view bot?
With approximately 2.1 billion monthly active users, YouTube gives you a large number of viewers and facilitates you to find your target audiences. Besides, engagement plays an important role in algorithm improvement and ranking your content. In addition to boosting engagement using diverse methods, our Youtube view bot has been updated continuously and developed until now with main features:
- Manage multiple YouTube accounts by opening unlimited browsers
- Increase YouTube views using Gmail
- Boost Youtube likes and comments to a large number of videos
- Increase subscribers automatically to multiple channels
- Like your video’s comments
- Dislike videos
- Support cookies and create Profile to gain trust of Youtube and save time to not login again for the next run
- Support HTTP proxies or Residential Proxy RRP to get more views with different countries.
Diverse methods to increase Youtube views, likes, comments and subscribers:
- Rank your Keyword by Search method
- Get direct views with video links
- Run views to your playlist‘s videos
- Increase video views shown on Homepage
- Watch random videos on your channel
- Watch Youtube video views that are shared on Facebook.
- Combine many methods (Random) to get a better performance.
How to use Youtube view bot – QniTubeAction to Increase YouTube engagement?
You are required to have Gmail accounts and Proxies to use our tool. In addition to Youtube view bot, we offer Residential Proxies and gmail cookies that are to run views. Here is the design of our software:
Part A: General settings – Youtube view bot
A.1. Software license
The software license will be provided after purchasing the Youtube view bot at qnibot.com/license:
Set the number of times you want to run.
Represent the number of browsers, accounts or tabs that run at the same time. The higher your computer configuration is, the more browsers you are able to run. Eg: for 1 PC with RAM 8GB and Core i5, you can run 30-40 threads in maximum at the same time.
Download Useragent files (Desktop or Mobile) that are provided after purchasing the tool.
A.4.1. Useragent Desktop
If you choose Useragent Desktop, then you download the desktop file and put it on the bot:
A.4.2. Useragent (Mobile)
In case you want to run views with Mobile devices, then you choose Mobile and put the file at Useragent (Mobile) field:
This option is used if you need to use both Desktop and Mobile devices randomly.
Select Random at Devices field and put both Useragent (Desktop and Mobile) files on the software:
A.4.4. Online Public Key:
A.5. Cookies Folder
Create a folder named cookies and paste the folder path to the tool. This is where the login status and profiles are stored. Hence, keep in mind this folder should have the largest empty space.
A.6. Data folder
Set a path to a folder where you want to store several results (commented Gmail accounts, liked Gmail accounts, subscribed channels, etc.)
A.7. Key Captcha
To solve captcha from google while logging into your account, you need to register an account at https://2captcha.com and get your API key for the tool.
A.8. Profile and Gmails – Youtube view booster
A.8.1. Create Profile
Choose Yes if you want to create Profile. The tool will automatically log onto your accounts and create profiles for the first run and then save them in the cookies folder. For the next time, the software will load profiles to keep on running without logging in again after each run.
A.8.2. Use Gmail
You choose Yes if you use the software with your gmail accounts and vice versa.
A.8.3. Gmail Accounts (Proxy and Gmail Section)
In case you choose Yes at Use Gmail, then create a text file to add your accounts with the format as gmail,password,recoveryemail,Proxy(if any),Port (if any):
Next, at the main interface of the software, click on Proxy and Gmail Section and put the icon
A.8.4. Non-gmail profile
This setting is used when you choose No at Use Gmail section.
Set the number of profiles that you want to run in the Non-gmail profile section as shown below. Profiles are created in random order without Gmail. Profiles save all information and characteristics of devices such as kind of devices, sizes of screen, screen card, etc. By creating a profile, It takes up a lot of space on a hard drive. The more profiles you create, the more space it will consume.
A.8.5. Cookies or Profile
When gmail accounts are successfully logged in, the software will automatically create cookies or profiles for these gmail accounts and save them in the Cookies folder. You can distinguish cookies and profiles as follows:
– Profiles save all login information and characteristics of login device like Device type, screen size, video card, etc. Creating Profiles takes lots of space on disk but it helps make your gmail accounts look more reliable than using cookies. Hence, it helps avoid being dropped views, likes, subs, etc.
– Cookies store the status of login only. It takes almost no space, but is not as reliable as profiles.
Overally, you can choose Cookies or Profiles depending on your needs.
A.9. Clear Caches
If the hard drive is full, select Yes, the Youtube view tool will free your memory by removing the cache in the profile, and it will not affect the login status of gmail. Accordingly, you are able to use existing profiles without logging in again.
Otherwise, choose No if you do not want to clear caches.
A.10. Human activities
To simulate activities as human, the bot will scroll to front and back, then randomly click pause or play to get recognition of Youtube.
A.11. Skip Ads
Choose Yes to skip Ads (if there are ads on the videos while watching). You should choose Yes at this field all the time. if you want the software to watch ads, select No, remember to watch ads 2-3% of total views only for safety.
A.12. Random Delay
This setting is used to set up Random delay time between actions (unit: Milliseconds).
Part B. Proxy and Gmail – Youtube view booster
Click on Proxy and Gmail Section at the main interface to see all the associated settings:
B1. Proxy source
Select Dcom if you want to use or connect Dcom to the software.
Dcom does not provide multiple IPs then this option can not be used to run multiple threads.
You choose UseProxy if you want to import a proxy along with gmail accounts in the txt file (required format: Email,password,recovery email, IP,PORT,USERNAME (if any),PASS (if any)).
Next, put your file on the bot at Gmail accounts field (follow Section B3 more)
Use proxies from a text file. Prepare proxies in a text file. Each proxy shall be entered line by line following the format: IP:Port:Username (if any):Password (if any). Some proxies work with IP authentication without username and password.
- Webproxy: Webproxy is referred to as a proxy link, put the link in the WebProxy field as shown below.
To get more engagements from Youtube and make your content go viral in no time, you should use Residential Proxy or RRP. This package is available at saferproxy.com with 95% of US IPs.
B.1.5. No Proxy
This field is not recommended. Google will not let you increase views, likes, subscribers, comments in bulk using the same IP.
B2. Proxy Protocol
If your proxy is HTTPS or uses HTTP protocol, then you choose http. And select socks5 if your proxy is SOCKS5 proxy type.
B3. Gmail Accounts – Youtube view increaser
If you want to use gmail accounts, then follow Section A.8.2 and A.8.3 for more details.
In case you wanna check login status of gmail accounts in the cookies folder, then you choose Yes at Check Cookies, otherwise, choose No.
Notably: if gmail accounts are logged out, then they will automatically be re-logined.
B4. Rent Gmail
In addition to providing Youtube view bot, we have gmail cookies to run views only. You can refer to qnibot.com for more inforrmation.
If you rent gmail cookies from us, then you choose Yes at Rent Gmail field.
Later, at Rented Cookies field, add the cookies file that you have purchased.
Note that: for Rented Cookies, choose No at Create Profile
And select Cookies at Cookies or Profiles field all the time:
Part C. View Settings
C.1. View Video
Choose Yes at View Video field all the time:
C.2. View Methods
C.2.1. Random methods
Open Database Manager dialog box and then choose Random View Method (Group filter) as shown below:
Next, Create a group and add Items as well as methods of view that you want the software to run randomly and concurrently:
Specifically, follow step 5 above to enter view methods that you want to do:
As the below image, you can see 5 methods that are added (click on Add Items to add methods)
As the image above, we will use these 4 methods to add views in random. Then, each method will be used at a rate of 25%. In other words, 25% of total views come from HomePage, 25% from Search, 25% from Channel, 25% from Direct.
- If you want to get 50% of total views from Search, then you will enter Search twice:
- When you enter view methods, you need to type in the correct case format as follows:
- Random is not available with Facebook method. That means you cannot use Facebook as a part of random views.
More importantly, you set up fields and data related to the view methods that you did choose. (See below for each method)
Finally, choose group of data of view methods at Random View Methods field:
Firstly, Click on Data as shown below to import data and run views by searching your keyword.
Next, choose Search Data in the Select Table field of the Database Manager dialog box:
- As you see, it includes: Keywords, Text Click, Ranking. You are not required to fill out the Ranking field.
- Keywords: You can import multiple keywords that you want to use in order to SEO your video to the TOP YouTube search.
- Text Click: Enter a part of your video title and remember that the software does not recognize special characters (double quotation marks). Keep in mind several Youtube videos have the same title, so please open the browser to check if the tool is watching your video. If not, please stop and restart the tool to change text click. The software will click on what you put on Text Click, REMEMBER the text to click MUST be UNIQUE in search result. That means the phrase Text To Click must not appear more than one time in the search result.
And then paste it to the Data of the software.
Next, choose group of Search Data field:
Then, you can set Limit Search Page:
If you want the software to search for your keyword in the limit of the first 20 pages of Youtube, then you choose 20.
Next, if you want the bot to filter livestream videos while it searches for the imported keyword, you select Yes at Search For Livestream section. Otherwise, you select No.
In case you want the bot to search for the latest videos, you select Upload Date at Sort By Field. Otherwise, you select View Count (this is to filter a YouTube channel’s videos in descending order according to view count) or No.
If you choose Sort by Upload Date as above, then you select the time that you wanna filter (Last hour, Today, This week); otherwise, choose No.
- You can not run the Search For Livestream and Sort By functions at the same time.
- if you choose to use Mobile devices, then you are able to filter Today and This week only.
C.2.3. Direct method
You need to prepare a video link file to run direct views.
And then put the video file on the software:
Similar to other methods, at View Method section, choose from Playlist at View Method field.
- How to import Playlist Data in Database?
1. Click on Data as shown below:
2. Select “Playlist Data” Table as shown below:
3. Click on Add Group
4. After displaying The “Group Dialog” box, you enter Group Name and Description.
5. Select Add Item as shown below:
6. Follow the below image to get the playlist URL:
- Video Position: specify video position. If you want to watch the 2nd video in your playlist, you set 2 at Video Position field.
- Watch Time (in miliseconds): Set watching time to your YouTube videos in milliseconds.
7. Select group of playlist at Playlist Data field:
Next, set View Per Gmail in Playlist
You need to set up this field If you choose Playlist method. As shown below, each thread or each account will randomly watch 2 to 5 videos in the Playlist before closing the browser and changing to new threads or other accounts.
Finally, set Random View Time in Playlist (unit:milliseconds)
After entering your playlist, then the software will watch main videos and then view random videos in your playlist. Then, set the time to view random videos. As below image, the software will watch a minimum of 40 seconds and a maximum of 60 seconds for a random video.
Remember that “Time View Main Video” + “Random View Time in Playlist” should be less than the length of video.
C.2.5. Homepage method
This is one of the Browser Features” on YouTube that help drives more traffic rapidly. To be able to use this method, all of your Gmail accounts should have the channels subscribed. The software will visit the homepage and find the videos following data that you import in a txt file.
Step 1: Get a part of the video’s titles and put them into a text file.
Step 2: Put the icon
At View Method field, click on Channel
Later, follow steps mentioned at Search Method (Section C2.2) to set up related data and sections.
Next, choose data group at Search Data field:
By using this method, the software will search for your keyword and watch main videos from that keyword and then go to the channel. Finally, the tool will watch random videos of your channel. This method helps get more recommendation from Youtube and improve your channel’s ranking on Youtube.
C2.7. Facebook traffic source
This feature allows you to get more views of YouTube videos that are shared already on Facebook.
- Here’s how to get links of Youtube videos that are shared on Facebook:
1. Click on the date that you shared video on Fanpage:
2. Get links to the txt file
3. Add the file to the tool at List Videos field:
C3. Time View Main Video
Set watch hours to view your YouTube videos (unit: milliseconds).
C4. Time View Related Video
To get more recommendations from Youtube, the software will watch random videos before watching your main video. It also watches a single recommended video after watching your main video. You can set watch time to these videos as per your need (unit: Milliseconds).
Part D. Other Actions – Will Comment, Like Video, Will Sub – Qnitubeaction
Choose Yes for the action that you want to do and vice versa.
D1. Comment Community?
This feature is used to do comment the posts on YouTube Community:
At Other actions Section, you choose Yes at Comment Community as shown below:
Next, you need to add comment content to the file and tap it on the bot at Comment field:
Remember that a single comment should be written line by line
- How to get links on Youtube community:
Tap on the time of posting:
Later, you copy the links into a txt file and put the file on the bot at List videos field of the View Settings Section:
Finally, click OK to run.
D2. Like Video
If you wish to like videos after watching them, then you choose Yes. Otherwise, choose No.
D3. Will Subs?
If you choose Yes, then the Youtube view bot will automatically subscribe to the channel after watching videos.
Next, set the number at Daily Limit/Channel field. This limit specifies the maximum number of Subscribers for each channel per day.
D4. Like Comment
Choose Yes to do Like comment and vice versa.
Then you add your comment links to a txt file and put it at List Videos field that is found in View Settings section:
- How to get comment links on Youtube:
Step 1: Tap into time of comment posting as shown below:
Step 2: Click on it and get link of comment:
Next, you put in on the txt file:
D5. Will Comment
Create a text file to save comments. Each comment will be entered line by line in the txt file. You should use Spintax to help your content be flexible and diverse.
Next, click on the icon
Click on Yes if you want to do Dislike video and vice versa. The software will dislike a video after watching it.
E. How to get Results
After checking all the settings at the above 4 PARTS, click on OK to run.
Open browser to see how it works and check status update of the software in the Log.
What is Youtube view bot’s price?
Thank you for following the post.
We appreciate your time.
For more information, kindly contact us at qnibot.com.