Advantages of farming Gmail accounts
Seeding a Gmail account involves experiencing Google products as well as using the account as a normal user would do. This could be updating profiles, sending and receiving emails, reading Google news, using Google Maps, etc. These actions help activate new accounts and make them legit. Besides, Youtube is a Google product that accounts for a large number of users and is where the majority of content creators invest resources to make money. Therefore, farming a Youtube account such as creating a default Youtube channel, surfing Youtube to watch and like videos also contributes to increasing the credibility of your account/channel. It is highly recommended to farm gmail accounts right after they are created to gain the advantages in the long run:
1. Improve the chances that emails sent from the account are delivered to your clients’ inboxes but not their spam folders as well as optimize your email marketing strategy.
2. Google may suspect you of creating new accounts for suspicious activity, so updating profiles and sending/reading email immediately after creation increase the credibility of the account.
3. For businesses or brands that need to manage bulk gmail accounts, farming gmail accounts makes it easier to use them with marketing or SEO tools and ensure that running the tool does not encounter problems such as: check-points, account suspension, login error, etc.
4. Seeding an account also involves logging into accounts on multiple different devices, ensuring that they are fully functional and have no issues on all the devices. With that in mind, the GmailAutoFarm integrates thousands of user-agents or emulators to make your accounts work seamlessly on all the platforms. Here are farming functions of the GmailAutoFarm offers:
- Check login for bulk gmail accounts;
- Create a Youtube Channel;
- Youtube action;
- Update Avatar;
- Read news from specific websites;
- Send Email;
- Read Emails;
- Read Google News;
- Visit Google Maps, Google Alerts? and GoogleDrive.
Here is the basic interface of the GmailAutoFarm:
How to use GmailAutoFarm Bot?
I. General Settings
1. License Key
You COPY the License key at qnibot.com/License/En and paste it to the bot at License Key field:
NumberRun section presents the number of times that you want the bot to run successfully.
For example, if you enter 1000 into NumberRun section, the GmailAutoFarm bot will stop automatically after farming 1000 accounts successfully.
Set the number of threads (means tabs, browsers or windows) that is appropriate to your computer configuration. For example: 1 PC with RAM 8GB, core i7 shall be used to open 40 threads simultaneously. The higher core your PC is, the more threads you are able to set.
4. Folder cookies
Create a folder named cookies and then put the path to the software:
Note that the cookies folder stores the login state of your accounts so that the tool does not need to login again for the next time. Therefore, you should choose a disk with a lot of free space to save this folder.
5. Create profiles?
If you prefer the tool to create profile to your accounts, then you choose Yes at Create profile, otherwise choose No.
6. Difference between Cookies and Profiles:
Cookies store the status of login only. It takes almost no space, but is not as reliable as profiles.
Profiles save all login information and characteristics of login device like Device type, screen size, video card, etc. Creating Profiles takes lots of space on disk but it helps make your gmail accounts look more reliable than using cookies.
7. Get User-agent
7.1. Get Useragents from file
The user-agent files will be attached in the download link that you get after purchasing the bot, there are more than 50,000 emulators in each file.
Kindly download any file and add the file to the bot at Useragents (Desktop) field:
7.2. Online Public Key
1. Youtube channel
If you choose Yes at Youtube channel, the tool will automatically create a default Youtube channel from your gmail account.
2. Youtube action
Youtube action means the GmailAutoFarm bot will browse Youtube and watch or like any videos
3. Update Avatar?
If you want the bot to update avatars for Gmail accounts, you choose Yes at Update Avatar section. Otherwise, select No.
In case you select Yes, you need to create a new folder to save photos as avatars.
Next, at Photo folder field, click on
4. Read random web
If you choose Yes at Read random web, then you put the file that saves the websites on the bot at Website list field:
Each site should be written on per line.
5. Send email?
The GmailAutoFarm bot will send email to the list of receiver that you add. The email content will be written randomly.
You need to add your list of receiver emails and tap on the icon
Each email should be written on per line.
6. Read Emails?
After logging in Gmail accounts, the tool will go into Inbox to read emails.
7. Google News, Google Map, Google Alert, GoogleDrive
If you choose Yes at these fields, then the tool will visit Google to read any News, Google Map, Google Alert and create GoogleDrive randomly.
How to farm Gmail accounts efficiently with GmailAutoFarm bot
1. Farming accounts as soon as they are created will minimize the rate of accounts being banned.
2. If you use Gmail generator to create bulk gmail accounts, then you remember to use the same Cookies Folder with farming accounts.
3. It is recommended to farm new Gmail accounts for 7-10 days before using them for specific purposes.
4. Choose 3 of the farming features to run at the same time.
In the end, thank you for following the tutorial on how to use our GmailAutoFarm bot.
For more details, kindly contact us at Contact
What is the price? – GmailAutoFarm Bot