Like other advertising platforms, Bing ADS allows you to target specific objects based on your search queries and other demographic information. To facilitate you to improve your campaign and customize your landing page, we have BingadsLearner that helps to spy Bing ads and get more valuable insights such as: landing pages, titles and descriptions in bulk. Accordingly, you can modify your campaign to the best efforts and knowledge and make a wise decision about your advertising strategies.
Why should you spy Bing Ads?
Landing Page Optimization: By analyzing landing pages of the rivals, you can understand what elements of the page contribute to higher engagement rates, conversion rates, and overall user experience. That helps optimize your landing pages to improve your ads campaign’s performance.
Take exprience and make it better: Through Competitors’ keyword search, you have the ability to understand the keywords and phrases they are targeting and tailor them to better match your target audience. Along with the careful analysis of competitors’ ads details, you will be able to stay up-to-date with industry trends and adjust your own advertising strategy accordingly.
Great benefits of BingAdsLearner
- Emulate thousands of mobile user-agents;
- Spy on your Bing rivals’s campaigns;
- Collect Ads Titles on Bing automatically;
- Gather thousands of ads descriptions on Bing;
- Auto-check specific website details;
- User-friendly interface;
- Free and frequent updates.
Instruction for BingAdsLearner to Spy Bing Ads
1. License Key – Spy Bing Ads
4. User-agents Mobi
5. Proxy List
6. Keyword List (.txt) – Spy Bing Ads
7. Folder Data
8. Pause (Unit: Miliseconds)
9. Proteced Domains – Spy Bing Ads
10. Will Check Details – Spy Bing Ads
11. Check Specific Url – Spy Bing Ads
Pricing Tag – BingadsLearner – Collect Bing Ads details