Using a YouTube uploader bot can help you upload bulk YouTube videos quickly, saving a lot of time and cost.
BENEFITS OF USING YOUTUBEUPLOADER BOT
- Upload YouTube videos in bulk
- Can customize Title, Description, Tag, etc.
- Can add watermarks before uploading videos
- Auto save uploaded video link after uploading
- Create YouTube channels automatically
- Run multiple threads at the same time
- Support using rotating proxy
- Manage unlimited YouTube accounts and channels
- Free and frequent update
HOW TO USE YOUTUBE UPLOADER TOOL
A. INSTALLATION – YOUTUBE UPLOADER
Login your account on Qnibot.com => click on License Key at your username
Next, click on under YouTubeUploader => download the YouTubeUploadProV2.rar and useragent file (refer to B4. Useragent (Desktop) section).
Then, you double click on as the following photo
The interface of YouTubeUploader bot will appear
B. HOW TO RUN YOUTUBEUPLOADER BOT
B1. License Key
Login your account on Qnibot.com => click on License Key at your username => get your license in KEY column to paste it into License Key section.
- If your YouTube accounts do not have channels, you can select Create Channel at Action section to create YouTube channels.
- If your YouTube accounts have channels already, you select Upload Video at Action section.
You can put the number of times that you want the YouTube Uploader bot to run into Run section.
For example, you enter 40 into Run section, the software will auto stop after completing 40 times successfully.
Also, you can leave Run section as the default, the YouTube Uploader tool will run continuously and you stop the bot manually anytime you want.
B4. Useragent (Desktop)
Click on at Useragent (Desktop) section => select the downloaded useragent file in part A => click Open
Threads section displays the number of tabs that you want to run at the same time.
For example, you put 6 into Threads section, our YouTube Uploader software will open 6 tabs and run simultaneously.
Note: the higher your PC configuration is, the more threads you can run.
B6. Proxy Source
B6.1. From Data
In case you select From Data at Proxy Source section, you need to import proxy with YouTube accounts. Refer to B7. YouTube Accounts
B6.2. From File
If you select From File at Proxy Source section, you need to set up the File Proxy section in the next step.
At File Proxy, you have 2 choices
- In case you select LinesFromUrl, you need to put the link address of proxy into File Proxy section
- In case you select LinesFromFile, you need to create a text file to save proxy in format IP:Port or IP:Port:ProxyUsername:ProxyPassword => click on at File Proxy => upoad the created proxy file.
B6.3. Do not use proxy
If you do not want to use proxy, you can select No at Proxy Source section. The YouTube Uploader bot will run the IP that your PC is using.
Note: you should not use 1 IP to run too many tabs simultaneously because your YouTube accounts can be banned.
B7. YouTube Accounts
To import YouTube accounts, you click on icon as the following photo
Then, you will see the Database Manager dialog box, where you will import YouTube accounts
You can import YouTube accounts by 2 methods. Please refer to How to import data
- In case you select From Data at Proxy Source section, the data you need to import include Email, Password, Recovery Email, Proxy, Port, ProxyUsername (if any), ProxyPassword (if any), Channel Name (if any), Video Name, Title, Description, Tag, Category, Watermark (if any). Please refer to Template.
- In case you select From File at Proxy Source section, the data you need to import include Email, Password, Recovery Email, Channel Name (if any), Video Name, Title, Description, Tag, Category, Watermark (if any). Please refer to Template.
- Remember to add the format of the video (.mp4) after its name (for example, you enter Video 1.mp4 instead of Video 1 only).
- Remember to add the format of the watermark photo (.png) after its name (for example, you enter Photo 1.png instead of Photo 1 only).
- You can leave the Channel Name section blank if you do not want to customize the channel, refer to B11. Custom Channel?
- You can leave the Watermark section blank if you select No at Will Watermark? section, refer to B12. Will Watermark?
- In Category column, you enter the corresponding number as in this Table of Category. For example, if you want the bot to select Entertainment, you need to enter 3 into Category column.
- The Channel URL, Uploaded Video, Status columns will be updated automatically after the software runs successfully.
After importing data, you close the Database Manager dialog box. Then, at Facebook Accounts section, you choose the group of data that you want to use
B8. Folder Cookies
YouTube Uploader bot will save cookies of logged in YouTube accounts in Cookies folder, so the bot does not need to login these accounts again to save time. You need to create a new folder named Cookies, then get its path to put into Folder Cookies section.
B9. Folder Data
YouTubeUploader software will save the running results in Data folder. You create a new folder named Data, then get its path into Folder Data section.
B10. Folder Video
Create a new folder named Video inside Data folder to save videos that you want to upload => get its path to put into Folder Video section
B11. Custom Channel?
If you select No at Custom Channel?, the software will automatically post videos to the default YouTube channel If the imported YouTube account has many channels.
If you want to customize to a specific YouTube channel, you select Yes at Custom Channel?. Remember to enter the Channel Name when you import data (refer to B7. YouTube Accounts section).
B12. Will Watermark?
If you want to upload videos with watermarks, select Yes at Will Watermark, Otherwise, select No.
Note: in case you select Yes at Will Watermark?, create a Watermark folder inside Data folder to save watermark photos => enter the watermark name and format of the watermark photo when you import data (refer to B7. YouTube Accounts section).
B13. Captcha Key
You need to create an account on 2catpcha.com => top up your account => get the key to paste it into Captcha Key section.
B14. Random Delays
Enter the range of time (in milliseconds) that you want the YouTube Uploader bot to randomly delay after each action.
For example, if you enter 3000 and 9000 into Minimum Value and Maximum Value, the bot will randomly delay for 3 seconds to 9 seconds after each action.
B15. Sleep After Upload
You put the range of time (in milliseconds) that you want the bot to sleep after uploading a video successfully.
For example, if you enter 60000 and 120000 into Minimum Value and Maximum Value, the bot will randomly sleep for 1 minute to 2 minutes after uploading a video successfully.
B16. Delete Uploaded Video
If you want the YouTube Uploader tool to delete the video which had been uploaded, you choose Yes at Delete Uploaded Video. Otherwise, you opt No.
B17. Daily Limit
You enter the number of videos that you want to upload per day into Daily Limit section.
Finally, you click OK
You can click on Show Browser to see how the YoutubeUploader bot runs
Thank you for following these instructions on running our YouTube Uploader bot.
PRICE OF YOUTUBEUPLOADER BOT