ADVANTAGES OF USING MASS EMAIL SENDER
- You can use the bot to send bulk emails to receivers as you want (Using web interface)
- Also, you can send mass emails with SMTP server
- Multiple – threads running
- The software can run with rotating proxy
- There are tutorials in text and videos
- You can get free and frequent update
A. INSTALL THE MASS EMAIL SENDER BOT
Step 1. Visit Qnibot.com and login your account => click on at your username => click on next to MailerKing in SOFTWARE column, you will see links to download the software and the useragent file.
Step 2. Download the MailerKing.rar and the useragent file (refer to B5. Useragent section). Then, you extract the MailerKing.rar => open MailerKing folder => double-click on to install the mass email sender tool
Step 3. On the Language Choose box, you select the language and click OK => you will see the Start Type dialog box
- If you want to run the bulk email sender bot later, you choose Schedule Application => click OK and refer to How to use schedule application
- If you want to run the bulk email sending tool instantly, you choose Run Now => click OK
Then, the interface of auto send email bot will appear
B. HOW TO RUN MASS EMAIL SENDER TOOL
B1. License Key
To get the license key, you follow step 1 in part A => click on in ACTION column => paste the copied license into License Key section.
B2. Send Method – Mass Email Sender
At Send Method section, you choose one of two options
- If you select Gmail Web, the mass email sender bot will login Gmail accounts and send emails to mass receivers
- If you select SMTP Server. the bot will send emails with SMTPserver (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol – the bot can send email without logging Email accounts)
B3. Accounts – Mass Email Sender
The software will use accounts that you imported into this Account section to send emails.
Firstly, you click on on the interface as the following photo to open the Database Manager dialog box
Next, you can import accounts in 2 ways, kindly refer to How to import data
- In case you choose Gmail Web at Send Method section, you need to import Gmail, Password, Recovery Email, Proxy (if any), Port (if any), Proxy Username(if any), Proxy Password (if any). You can refer to the Template.
- If you select SMTP at Send Method section, you need to import Email (Gmail, Yahoo, Gmx, Hotmail, etc.) with activated SMTP, Password, Recovery Email, Proxy (if any), Port (if any), Proxy Username(if any), Proxy Password (if any), SMTP Server, SMTP Port. You can refer to the Template.
- You need to import IP:Port:ProxyUsername (if any):ProxyPassword (if any) in case you select From Data at Proxy Source (refer to B4. Proxy Source section). Otherwise, you do not need to import proxy information.
- You can search on Google to get SMTP Server & SMTP Port of the email type that you use.
Finally, at Account section, you choose the group of accounts that you want to use
B4. Proxy Source
There are 3 proxy choices for you to choose
B4.1. From Data
In case you choose From Data at Proxy Option section, you need to import proxy with accounts (refer to B3. Accounts section)
B4.2. From File
Firstly, you select File Proxy at Proxy Option section
Secondly, move to File Proxy section, you have 2 options
- If you choose LinesFromFile, you create a new text file to enter proxy one per line in format IP:Port:ProxyUsername (if any):ProxyPassword (if any). Next, you click on at File Proxies => double click on the created proxy file
- If you choose LinesFromUrl, you paste the proxy URL into File Proxy section
B4.3. No Proxy
In case you select No Proxy at Proxy Source section, the bot will use the IP of your PC.
Note: if you login multiple accounts with 1 IP, your accounts can be disabled. Therefore, you should use proxy to send bulk emails from multiple accounts.
Refer to saferproxy.com to rent the cheapest proxy
At Useragent section, you click on => double click on the useragent file that you downloaded in step 2 of part A
Run section shows the number of emails that you want the bot to send.
For example, you put 300 into Run section, the bulk email sender will automatically stop after sending 300 emails successfully.
If you leave Run section as the default, the software will run continuously, you can stop it manually when you want.
At Threads section, you enter the number of emails that you want the bot to send at the same time.
For example, you enter 15 into Threads section, our mass email sender will send 15 emails simultaneously.
B8. Cookies Folder and Data Folder
The Mass Email Sender will use the cookies and profiles of accounts that it saved in Folder Cookies for the next runs without logging into these accounts again. You create a new folder named Cookies and paste its path into the Cookies Folder section.
The Bulk Email Sender will save the running result in the Data Folder. You create a new folder named Data and paste its path into the Data Folder section.
At Sleep section, you enter the range of time (in milliseconds) that you want the bot to rest after finishing each thread,
For instance, in case you put 20000 and 120000 into Minimum Value and Maximum Value, the bulk email sender will rest 20 seconds to 2 minutes after finishing running each thread.
B10. Receiver Email
You create a text file to save the receiver emails. Each email needs to be entered on 1 line. Next, you click on at Receiver Email section => double click on the created text file of receiver emails
You create a new text file to put the titles of emails that you want to send. Each title needs to be entered on 1 line. Next, click on at Subject section => double click on the text file of titles that you have just created.
B12. Content – Mass Email Sender
You can import email content that you want to send in 2 ways.
Firstly, In case you want to send emails with 1 line of content only, you choose LinesFromFile at Content section .
Secondly, you create a new text file to enter the email content that you want to send, each content needs to be entered on 1 line. Next, click on at Content section,=> double click on the created text file of contents
Firstly, select RadomString at Content section if you want to send email content with more than 1 line.
Secondly, you create a new text file to put the content that you want to send.
Thirdly, you click on at Content section => you will see the Genereate Lines dialog box => copy and paste the content that you want to send from the text file which has just been created above => click on @Test to see the content.
B13. Send As HTML? – Mass Email Sender
You select Yes at Send As HTML section if you want to send HTML content. Otherwise, you select No.
B14. Key Captcha
You create an account on 2captcha.com => deposit your account => take the key to paste it into Key Captcha section
Finally, you click OK
Thank you for following tutorial on how to use mass email sender bot.
PRICE OF MASS EMAIL SENDER TOOL